So an unusual post from me, but the I HAVE to spread the word. Finally there is a working hoverboard in the making.
See this beautiful Kickstarter campaign:
They have set an event on 21 October of 2015, so the date to which Marty McFly travelled (or will be travelling oO, stupid time travelling grama) in the beloved movie "Back to the Future". Check out the awesome videos and concepts on their Kickstarter site. It's only working on sheet metals of copper and aluminium...for now :)
"Roads? Where we're going, we don't need roads."
I had some problems at work with some huge EXCEL files which like to crash sometimes. I've searched for some backup solutions on the internet, but unfortunately I couldn't find a suitable and free tool.
Long story short, I wrote a small tool, which keeps periodically backupping a chosen file to a defined destination. It's also possible to backup on request.
The tool is filed under:
Have fun while using it.
I had some issues with the comments section for each project. I found a solution, which should work now. I'm updating all project sites to make a comments functionality available.
You can still send me mails, but it's recommended to share your questions/improvements with others within the comments.
I've finally added a separator made of cardboard to the frame. There are some new videos and pictures on the project page.
I have finally moved to another city and my flat is almost finished. I had some time to work on the LED matrix project. I've wrote a new program to control the LEDs, but it's not finished yet. The software will be added soon, but for now I have some new pictures and videos.
Hopefully I can continue to work on this project soon.
Finishing the hardware
This is the first update for a couple of weeks. I was very busy working on my thesis and the hardware for my project. I've almost finished and installed all hardware in the car. Next steps are to finish the software.
This is the tenth week and nothing really happened. I'm currently writing my on my thesis so there is no picture to upload or information to write. I've ordered some parts I need for implementing the BMS into the eBuggy. I hope they will arrive soon. Maybe I can post some progress next week.
Test with three stacks
The next has passed. This is what happened in my ninth week.
This is just a small update to this project. I decided to use Delphi 7 instead of Java for programming the desktop application. The first version is working.
Here are some pictures:
This is my test pictures to see the color resolution.
The same picture as a reflection in my desk lamp :)
I'll post a big update with the desktop application, source codes, videos and more pictures after I'll handed in my thesis.
First system test and some upgrades
There was no update for quite a while, but I was on holidays for one week. I'm back with an entry about the eight week of my thesis.
I could finally solve all problems on with the BMCs and could ran a first system test with simulated cells and real batteries.
1-10 of 44